Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil)
What Is The Generic Name For Zudena
Udenafil is the generic version for Zudena
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil):
About Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil):
Zudena 100 Mg contains Udenafil as an active agent which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men. You may purchase this prescription based drug from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores only on doctor’s prescription.
Sunrise Remedies, India is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies manufacturing Zudena 100 Mg tablet.
Udenafil is the main ingredient present in Zudena 100 Mg which is available in other substitutes also with various strengths at all the leading online drugstores, pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil):
Zudena 100 Mg is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunction
How Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil) Works:
Udenafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) is an active ingredient in Zudena 100 Mg tablet which basically works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the penile muscles in men. Udenafil, sometimes also works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels of the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Before You Use Zudena 100 Mg Tablet:
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Udenafil
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor must be aware of your all Pre-existing diseases, Allergies, Medications, surgeries, Food Habits, Supplements, vitamins, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Zudena 100 Mg :
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You must avoid taking any medicine without prescription or knowledge of your doctor
When Not To Use Zudena 100 Mg :
You should avoid Zudena 100 Mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart-related problem or blood pressure problems
- Are a female or children
- Always consult your doctor for effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are taking Nitrates
- Ever had a Stroke/Heart Attack/Low Blood Pressure
- Have Severe Liver/ Kidney Disease
- You have observed a decrease in Hearing and/ Loss of Vision
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Zudena 100 Mg containing the active ingredient, Udenafil is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension. Zudena 100 Mg is the prescription based drug and may be available in various strengths and other substitutes. You must ask your doctor about its frequency, and duration as age and severity of the disease differ in every individual.
Patients are advised to take Zudena 100 Mg at any time; 1hour before the intercourse. Do not consume it in larger amounts than Prescribed. It is not prescribed for the pediatric population and females. It should be given carefully to the patients having heart problems and blood pressure problems.
How Much Of The Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Zudena 100 Mg. One tablet daily, one hour before the intercourse is helpful in combating your health issue.
You may be advised to take a higher dose if your condition is severe.
How To Take The Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil):
You may take Zudena 100 Mg as prescribed by your doctor. Without chewing, breaking, or crushing the tablet swallow the whole tablet with water. You may take it any time in a day, just 1 hour before the intercourse.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil)
Patients are always advised to take Zudena 100 Mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not supposed to take this medicine in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended by your doctor.
Immediately call your doctor or reach nearby medical emergency center if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like Painful erection for a long time, flushing, sleeplessness, etc.
Do not share your medicine with anyone nearby you or in your relationship even if they have similar symptoms. It may cause adverse effects. Advise them to visit their doctor for their symptomatic relief. Missed Dose:
A missed dose of Zudena 100 Mg can be taken anytime in the day. Skip the missed dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not increase/ double the dose for next time as multiple doses at the same time can cause fatal effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil)
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Burning, Numbness, Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Nasal congestion
- Changes in Vision
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Zudena 100 Mg may interact with other medicine or supplements you are already taking and can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You must inform your doctor if you are on any Vitamins, other OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Alpha blockers
- Isosorbide Mononitrate / Dinitrate
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Heart disease
- Disease of the Retina
Warning And Precaution:
Zudena 100 Mg should be used very cautiously:
- With Antihypertensives
- In the patients having Physical Deformity of the Penis or had Painful Erection which is lasting more than 4 hours
- In case of surgeries like Dental Procedures or other
- It is not given to females and Pediatric Population.
- Discuss with your doctor about all your diseases or medications to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in any of the diseased conditions or complications.
Things To Remember:
- Keep it out of reach and sight of the children
- Call your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the medication
- Read all the information on the labels or inserts and do not use expired product or medicines
Do not take Zudena 100 Mg in larger or higher dose without consulting your doctor as it may cause serious effects.
Store the Zudena 100 Mg at room temperature away from sunlight and heat in clean and dry place. Be assured that the tablets are not damaged while purchasing.